My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

 This blog has gotten 19 views this month so far.

I have 4.50 dollars on timebucks right now so I am pretty close to 5 dollars there, after which I can cashout.

I have 11 cents on paidverts right now. I'm pretty sure I haven't received the money from my recent cashout yet.

I decided to make some new investments. I hope they do well. I am going to hold on to my new investments for around two years.

I am not sure how to cashout my earnings from one play-to-earn game since the website I use to cashout there is going to close soon. I have no idea how to withdraw the money right now. I will probably just decide to join a different website and verify my account there too so I can withdraw which is a significant hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment