My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 9, 2023

I just received my cashout from toluna. I requested another cashout of 250 pesos after that.

I have 1.71 dollars on ysense right now. I am earning there mostly from the polls and the profile questions recently.

I am about to click on the poll on timebucks to earn some money. I will also click ads there afterwards.

I have 90+ cents on paidverts right now. I need to earn at least a dollar to cashout there. There will be more ads available there later.

I received an ad click around a week ago, which I am happy about. Hopefully I receive more ad clicks in the future.

I don't really have much to discuss right now. I mostly still have the same amount of money in my accounts compared to the last time I logged in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment