My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, November 23, 2023

 This blog has gotten 80 views so far this month. Last month it got 398 views total.

I have 246 pesos on mobrog right now, so I only need to earn 4 more pesos to cashout there.

I seem to earn around 1.5 dollars a month on honeygain. I will withdraw there again at the end of the month like I always do.

I have around 3.38 dollars on ysense right now. My average earnings there is 2 dollars per month now. Around a year ago I used to earn 10 dollars per month there.

I have 10,000 points on toluna right now because a recent survey paid me. I already received my previous cashout, so I don't really have any pending cashouts there anymore.

I have 213 points on lifepoints right now because a few surveys paid me there recently as well as disqualification points.

I have 9.9 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to cashout there once I reach 1 dollar instead of advertising.

Some play to earn games I play have had their currencies increase in value lately. As a result I gained a bit more money from them and earn a bit more money from them each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment