My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, May 22, 2020

I know I added tokenrush as an active site here, but all its cashout methods are out of stock. So if you become a member there, you might not be able to cashout. It seems to be a scam so I'll remove it from the list soon.

I didn't win the Toluna contest so I didn't win 4000 points. So my account there still has 8000 points. There have been no paying polls there recently.

I have 610 points on Lifepoints right now because of various disqualifications.

I have 3.23 dollars on Ysense right now. There were many surveys that disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I have 7.40 dollars on Timebucks right now. I will get to cashout there once I have 10 dollars in my account there.

This blog gained 110+ views this month. Last month it had 120 or so views.

I am about to update my Youtube channels and upload new content there.

No comments:

Post a Comment