My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

This blog received 250 views for the month of December total. That's actually more than my view count for November, which was 240 views. I might get even more views in the last week of December.

I'll be able to cashout from both Toluna and Ysense very soon. There were a lot of surveys offered to me on Ysense lately which paid me and didn't disqualify.

I have 5 dollars on Timebucks right now. I need 10 dollars there to cashout.

I am planning on releasing Youtube videos only monthly instead of every two weeks. This will help me get more time to make videos.

My main channel now has 4,300 views. Maybe I'll reach 4,400 views soon. My second channel is at 2,100 views.

I have 699 points right now on Lifepoints. I need 1100 or so points there to cashout 1000 pesos. I will probably receive that amount after two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment