My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 26, 2019

There were a few surveys that disqualified me on Lifepoints this week, and there were a few polls offered to me there, so I have 618 points there now.

My main Youtube channel will have 4,000 total views after 15 more views.

There were 2 new polls offered on Toluna so I have 15,745 points there now. I need around 21,000 points to cashout there. Each paid poll gives around 15 points.

I currently have 2.94 dollars on Ysense. I can cashout there just fine, I just need at least 10 dollars earned to cashout there.

This blog earned around 100 views over the past month. I think posting once a week is the posting frequency that gets the most views here, I think I also get the most views on Youtube when I post once a week.

My second channel has 1,870 or so views. I think one recent video there got 2 views.

There seems to be a video on my main channel that got 140+ views recently, which is unusual for my channel, since I usually get 0-2 views per video. I think I got that many views after I tried posting videos only once a week instead of once every two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment