My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

I was able to withdraw 10 dollars from Ysense. I think they already fixed most of the bugs. I was able to complete 2 surveys since then so my total there is now 2 dollars.

My current total on Toluna is 15,000 points since they offered me 2 more surveys over the past two weeks. I need 20,000 points to cashout 250 pesos there.

My current points on Lifepoints are 600 points. I was qualified for one survey over the past two weeks and around five surveys gave me disqualification points. I need 1,100 points there to cashout.

This blog got around I think 30 views over the past two weeks. It's at 6,000+ views now.

My main Youtube channel will hit 4,000+ views after forty more views. My second channel is at 1,800+ views. I was able to update both channels recently.

 I was able to make around three cashouts from three sites over the past two weeks. I might be able to cashout from around three other sites after two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment