My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Majority of my clixsense earnings come from surveys. So far my revenue there from clicking ads is only one-fourth of the earnings I make from surveys. It's the only pay per click site that offers surveys that are outside of the offerwalls. And I think specially due to its payza issues (it no longer supports paypal), clixsense is probably going to close soon. It's pretty sad and once that happens I will make money from ads only. That will be terrible, since I make only 60 cents a month from pay per click sites with ads only while I make eight dollars a month or so from clixsense due to the surveys available. Well I just have to see what is ahead. Eventually I will likely have to quit all of this and end up applying for office jobs. I hope I get a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment