My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 3, 2017

I've finally qualified for five clixsense surveys! I am now able to access the daily bonus of 6 or so percent for completing the daily checklist. If this goes on and I keep getting qualified for more and more surveys, I may be able to quit all the other PTC sites I go to. Too bad Clixsense stopped support of paypal so I have to transfer funds to my paypal account from payza. (I don't have a dollar savings account). But this really is exciting! To be able to quit all the other PTC sites I go to that pay only 30 cents or so per month. It seems I make around 2 dollars a day from clixsense from the surveys alone. This is due to me finally installing their clixsense addon on chrome that lets me know whenever a new survey is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment