My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 3, 2017

I finally got an .86 dollars worth ad from paidverts! This made my balance worth above a dollar and I could withdraw it to payza. Mistakenly I believed their slogan that there will be 1.20 worth of payout for every dollar invested into the site. This is not the case, after I bought a dollar of advertising. I still only earned about one and a half cents per day for the 14 days worth of BAP tax-free days that the bulk ads gave me. So take my word for it, don't buy advertising at paidverts. Just cashout all the money you get. Eventually I will probably quit that site because I feel pressured every day to check twice a day because it has a .2 cents tax per day and I have to keep up, I have to keep my BAP up daily, and I never know when a high value ad will pop up and delete a large portion of BAP due to being recycled without getting clicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment