My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 13, 2024

The Philippines has now banned Binance, and it will probably ban every other exchange that does not register with the SEC. This has already significantly affected my monthly income.

With Australia now banning crypto gambling, the Philippines will probably follow suit. This is fine by me, the main issue is that most online crypto faucets have a gambling tab, and I will lose an income stream in the long run if this ban happens. 

Even though I never use the gambling tab of faucets, the sites will probably be blocked anyway, unless they remove their gambling tabs, which is unlikely. Even paidverts has a gambling tab (that I never use) and if the Philippines pushes ahead with this crypto gambling ban, which it will, I guess I have to bid Paidverts goodbye.

In the long run, I guess the only income stream I will have is surveys, unless the Philippines bans them too. They'll probably find one reason or another to ban them, and I guess I am going to be mostly stuck doing nothing since I won't have any work to do.

With all the bans on crypto exchanges being done by the Philippines, it might as well ban all crypto altogether. It's another step back when it comes to technology, and the Philippines is all about taking steps back anyway.

Now I have to look forward to various salespeople approaching me and telling me, "answer our survey," "answer this survey," "answer a survey please," and etc. etc. over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment