My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, September 2, 2019

There was a recent Toluna poll which paid me 15 points, so I have 1,905 points there right now.

There was a Lifepoints poll offered to me but it had a glitch so it didn't pay me anything.

I will probably be able to cashout money from Faucethub after three or four months.

I think I get more views by posting only once a week, while I get more ad clicks by posting more frequently. I am not sure whether I should work towards getting more views or getting more ad clicks. It would be better for me to work towards getting more views since I would need to do less work, but it would mean I would get less ad income.

I checked my Youtube statistics and it says that I have around 36 percent less engagement than last year. Despite one video of mine getting 150 views recently, my channel is actually trending downward. But I guess that is natural for channels that have been around for 2+ years, unless the channel is really extremely spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment